I'm not one to consistently bring loads of new pieces in my closet for the sheer purpose of shooting photos. And though I don't like wearing the same outfit more than once I do like wearing certain pieces over and over again to reinvent them, giving them more wear and a new life.
This utility vest has been a prime example of this, it's proven time and time again that it's one of the most versatile pieces in my closet. Wear it with anything from maxis, jeans or even your little black dress (or in my case red).
Here's 5 Ways to Wear A Utility Vest...
1. Belted Flowy Dress, Leopard Pumps, Clutch and Gold Accessories
2. Animal Print Blouse, Jeans and Satchel
3. Black Pants, Striped Tee, Leather Jacket (layered under), Contrasting Bag and Bold Chunky Knit Scarf with Pumps
4. Belted Red Dress, Platforms, Chunky Wood Bangle and Clutch
5. Maxi Dress, Scarf, Wedges, Sunglasses & Sock Bun (tutorial here)
How do you wear the Utility Vest?