Now that it's October it's completely appropriate to drool over anything pumpkin related, and since last year I whipped up some Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins, I thought I'd throw in a batch of cookies for yet another perfect fall treat.
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
1 1/8 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 TSP Pumpkin Spice ( Or Allspice)
1 TSP Baking Powder
1/2 TSP Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Butter (1 Stick) -Softened
1/2 TSP Salt
1/2 C Sugar
1 Cup Canned Pumpkin
1 TSP Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
Preheat Oven To 375˚ F. Grease Baking Sheets.
1. Combine flour, pumpkin spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
2. Beat butter and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
3. Beat in pumpkin, eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually add flour mixture, until fully combined.
4. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes before removing and cooling on wire racks. Enjoy.