Setting sail on a warm Spring day in none other than these cheap chic 'Nautical' themed steals from Seersucker to Sailor Esque Buttons. Even though the Nautical theme wasn't 'huge' on the runways it's definitely making a huge break in upscale boutiques throughout the cities, along with gracing the 'accessory' pages of Elle Magazine, with bags and watches from Chanel to Hermes.
I personally love a Nautical theme because it's easy to do, and it's a great substitute for those of you that don't do bohemian styles. I say it's easy because all you need to do is throw on a striped shirt and jeans (with a strappy sandal, perhaps?) and voila! Nautical! Accessory wise you can string up some anchors, in the form of a necklace or cute earrings, and maybe sport some funky espadrilles.
What do you think about the whole Nautical Trend? Will you be sporting these looks or will you be leaving them for the sailors?
Striped Satin Top, Charlotte Russe $19.99
2. Beaded Chiffon Dress, Forever21 $39.80
3. Anchor Chiffon Halter, Charlotte Russe $21.99
4. Nautical Inspired Jumper, Charlotte Russe $28.99
5. Sailor's Life for Me Dress, Forever21 $22.80
6. Simple Cap Sleeve Dress, Forever21 $24.80
7. Pinstripe Sailor Dress, Threadsence $36.00
8. Olsenboye Boyfriend Short, JcPenney $24.99
9. Bird and Striped Print Romper, Charlotte Russe $19.99
10. Knotted Jersey Espadrille, Old Navy $20
11. Anchors Away Necklace, Forever21 $6.80
12. Jewel Charm Earrings, Forever21 $4.80
13. Jewel Anchor Necklace , Forever21 $5.80