Military inspired looks were all over Spring 2010 runways. From Marc Jacobs who mixed Military jackets and flirty ruffled skirts to Balmain who added a touch of leather to the button down utlity jacket for some edge. Off the runways Military could be worn a number of ways, it's as simple as wearing a button down Military jacket with a pair of jeans or if you're really bold a great dress! Military comes in a number of shapes and sizes, so finding something for your figure shouldn't be a difficult task.
I personally love the color 'Army Green' because it works with a lot of skin tones, it's the khaki of greens. A little ways back I posted a picture of an Army Green Romper for Old Navy ( I personally have it in Green and Black) , this can not only be used for 'Safari' but since it's Army Green, guess what? Military! Play around with the trend, have fun with it. Remember there are no real rules in fashion anymore. And if you're not really feeling the Military vibe clothes wise, what about trying a pair of great flats or lace up booties?
1. Battle Ready Strapless Dress, Lulus.com $35
2. A-Ten-Hut Military Jacket, Forever21 $24.80
3. Ruffled Military Jacket, Charlotte Russe $36.99
4. Shorts, Jacket, Shoulder Bags, Cardigan & Shoes, H&M $24.95 ( Shorts) $49.95 (Jacket) $14.95 (Bag) $29.95 (Cardigan) $34.95 (Shoes)
5. Peep Toe Lace Up Bootie, Forever21 27.80
6. Military Zip Up Vest, Forever21 $19.80
7. About a Face Dress, Lulus.com $50
8. Blowfish Silla Olive Flannel Sergeant Pepper Flat, Lulus.com $39