The boys in my house kind of have this thing for all things Nutella, I mean let's be real when your 3 year old asks for it on his toast in the morning it's something serious. So of course for the sake of pleasing the boys (and only the boy, right?), I decided it'd be nice treat to whip up some Nutella Cookies that I spied on Pinterest, of course with a couple alterations, like nixing the sugar, and add ice cream, I knew it'd be the perfect fit. All in all it was one of the easiest recipes for cookies I've tried in awhile, and I was pleasantly surprised how perfect they were paired with ice cream. I think next time I'll go for vanilla when I'm not needing a chocolate overload.
Nutella Cookies - Makes 24 Mini Cookies (12 Sandwiches)
3/4 Cup Nutella
1 Cup Flour
Preheat Oven to 350˚
1. Combine Egg, Flour and Nutella in medium size bowl.
2. Stir by spoon, and by hand until thoroughly mixed. Next shape the dough in to a shape of a large softball.
3. From the dough take 1in pieces and roll into a ball and placing onto a non stick cookie sheet. Next, with a glass press down on each piece making a cookie shape.
4. Bake for 8 minutes on 350˚ and let cool.
5. Assemble your cookies with Ice cream and enjoy!
(In under 20 Minutes!)