Recently I was contacted by the people at MJRSales to see if I'd be interested in shopping their site and reviewing my experience, and since I'd never actually shopped the site before, I happily agreed.
Turns out MJRSales.com is similar to shopping on Ebay or at TJMaxx, in that they receive 100's of shipments daily from name brands like Steve Madden, Frye, Dolce Vita, Moda International and more at deeply discounted prices (which easily gets you a new outfit for under $50). Another claim for fame for the site is that most of their pieces come from Victoria's Secret, but are labeled 'Famous Catalog' due to agreement terms.
Things that you might want to take into consideration when shopping at MJRSales -
1. The site itself is extremely extensive and can take hours to browse through everything, so be sure to use the 'Narrow' search tool on the left hand side, it makes a huge difference and saves you a lot of time.
2. Some items are 'one of a kind' and you wont be able to find more than one on the site, so snag it while you can.
3. Also, items can occasionally be marked 'pre-owned' which means they were purchased and then returned Or ' New - with defects' which means there are minor knicks or scratches on the item (most pieces you can't even tell where the defects are..).
4. $2 per item flat rate shipping via FedEx, which was my only issue with the site because I hate shipping fees and you really have to take into consideration how many items you purchase because $2 adds up fast. 2 items is great because you're only paying $4, but when you have 6 you're paying $12 - so choose wisely.
6. They always have promotions going on from free shipping to 35% off boots - so keep checking back because it changes daily.
As far as my shopping experience goes I ended up snagging a pair of (new-without tags) leather Colin Stuart wood heel sandals ($18), and a fabulous tribal print tank from Moda International ($15), as well as a pair of color block sandals by Paco ($35) that were shipped separately and have not arrived yet.
With that being said my experience was extremely pleasant, and if you need help they have an amazing customer service team that is there 5 days a week from 8am-5pm est to assist you...
As an added bonus MJRSales.com is giving The Frugalista Diaries reader's free shipping on orders over $25 with promo code: FDIARIES25
*disclosure - I was given a $75 gift card for the purpose of shopping and reviewing mjrsales.com, all opinions are 100% honest and my own.