We've hear all about Spring 2010's what to wear trends, but what about on your eyes?
I've been seeing Cat Eye sunglasses on celebrities and models galore, I wasn't sure if I could quite make the look work for me, it seemed more like a 'hipster' kind of style. But now it's growing on me, I like the feline and Marilyn Monroe era sex appeal feel these shades give off, It's seemingly more bombshell than I thought.
I especially love them in tortoise shell. I would pair these with a bold red lip, and a floral dress or (my spring beloved) striped top and pant.
What do you think, would you wear these?
1. Cat Eye Sunglasses, Old Navy $9.50
2. Brigitte Cat Eye Sunglasses, Urban Outfitters $10
3. Sunglasses, Forever21 $5.80
4. Buntjer, Aldo $12
5. Oval Cat Eye, Wetseal $7.50
6. Vintage Two Toned Cat Eyes - Urban Outfitters $14
7. Mudd Cat Eye Sunglasses - Kohl's $13.20
8. Oversized Cat Eye Sunglasses - ASOS $16.91